Sunday, September 19, 2010

This lady's best friend

I only have one dog now. Her name is Bandit and she is truly my best friend.





She has been in my life for 5 years now. Her "big sister" Callie (also a mixed breed) passed away last year at the age of 14. Bandit is a border collie (her mother) mixed with apparently a blue heeler. She was an "accident" due to an unspayed female, but is a miracle to me. She is sweet and smart. A great house dog, who also loves the great outdoors! My loyal companion. We have participated together in annual walks to help the local animal shelter. So, we are happy to hear about this today: 

Pedigree® is sponsoring an Adoption Drive. They are donating a bowl of dog food for every "like" they get on their facebook page. And for every blog that mentions the Adoption Drive between Sept. 16 through Sunday, Sept. 19, Pedigree® will donate a 20-lb. bag of food to a shelter.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for taking the time to post about this event! With the help of everyone we were able to raise about 8,000lbs of food!

    Two Little Cavaliers
    www.twolittlecavaliers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi- I am your new follower. I love the pictures and story about the Road Runner. Very cool. Please come and check out my blog about my farm. And follow. thanks!

    ReplyDelete